- Events | 28 July, 2015
In August there is open-air cinema in Oporto!
Art, nature and the city complement each other in the sessions streamlined by Oporto Leisure.
Between 1 and 29 of August, the Cinema comes to various public places, outdoors, in various areas in Oporto city. Squares, gardens and stations will host seven film screenings, on Fridays and Saturdays, starting at 21:30.
This year there will be cinema in São Bento train station and in Fontaínhas!
This atraction includes films from different film genres, to achieve public ages and tastes. Access is always free and is guaranteed 200 seats.
– Saturday, 1 | General Humberto Delgado Square (Aliados): Que mal fiz eu a Deus;
– Friday, 7 | Passeio Alegre Garden: Hector e a Procura da Felicidade;
– Saturday, 15 | Carlos Alberto Square : Selma, a Marcha da Liberdade;
– Friday, 21 | São Bento Station: Gangue do Parque;
– Saturday, 22 | Metro da Trindade Square : Uma Turma Difícil;
– Friday, 28 | Palácio de Cristal Garden (Gruta): Insensíveis;
– Saturday, 29 | Alameda das Fontainhas: Não Incomodar.
#HotelMoov #MoovAroundPorto #Invicta