For your safety…
At Moov Hotels, our main focus is to create a safe and reassuring environment, so we have been working on keeping everything clean and well sanitized of the shared areas:
– Sanitization of all of the infrastructures pre-opening
– Always use a face mask in every common area of the Hotel
– Do your Check-in online through the link sent in the reservations confirmation, so we can decrease the contact with the reception
– Avoid paying with cash, enjoy our electronic payment options such as prepayment using wire transference, credit card information using the Redunicre@payments platform or paying directly at the reception using credit card preferably the contactless
– Separation of the front desk, protection gear and social distancing
– The elevators can only be used by one person at a time
– All of the staff carefully knows the new safety and hygiene measures to apply on the common areas and in the rooms authenticated by the “Clean & Safe” seal from Turismo de Portugal
– In Curitiba, we are also certified with the “Protected Tourism” seal by the Brazilian Tourism
– The Hotel has a Covid-19 contingency plan
– The staff always wears protection gear
– Increase of the efficiency of the cleaning method of the rooms (products used, frequency, description, etc)
– Increase of the frequency of cleaning the common areas and common objects (elevators, door handles, sofas, chairs, breakfast tables)
– Near every elevator will be hand sanitizer on your disposal
– Buffet-breakfast: breakfast with service restrictions, in a properly disinfected room, with separate tables, with support from the staff on the Buffet and gloves so you can serve yourself
– The measures resulting from the Resolution of the Council of Ministers (RCM), published in Info-alert no. 97.21, took effect at 00:00 on July 10th, 2021. The new RCM determines that access to accommodation establishments depends on the presentation, by the guest, at check-in, of a COVID Digital Certificate from the European Union or a negative test.
In terms of testing for the aforementioned purposes, the following are allowed:
- Making a laboratory test of a nucleic acid amplification test (TAAN), performed 72 hours before check-in.
- Making a rapid antigen test (TRAg), verified by a certified entity, carried out within 48 hours before check-in.
- Carrying out a rapid antigen test (TRAg) within 24 hours before check-in, in the presence of any health or pharmaceutical professional who certifies that it was carried out and the respective result.
Make your reservation with total security at Moov Hotels.