For your safety…
At Moov Hotels, our main focus is to create a safe and reassuring environment, so we have been working on keeping everything clean and well sanitized of the shared areas:
– Sanitization of all of the infrastructures pre-opening
– Always use a face mask in every common area of the Hotel
– Do your Check-in online through the link sent in the reservations confirmation, so we can decrease the contact with the reception
– Avoid paying with cash, enjoy our electronic payment options such as prepayment using wire transference, credit card information using the Redunicre@payments platform or paying directly at the reception using credit card preferably the contactless
– Separation of the front desk, protection gear and social distancing
– The elevators can only be used by one person at a time
– All of the staff carefully knows the new safety and hygiene measures to apply on the common areas and in the rooms authenticated by the “Clean & Safe” seal from Turismo de Portugal
– The Hotel has a Covid-19 contingency plan
– The staff always wears protection gear
– After check-out the room won’t be used for 3 days and will be only cleaned on the 3rd day to avoid any spreading of the virus.
– Increase of the efficiency of the cleaning method of the rooms (products used, frequency, description, etc)
– Increase of the frequency of cleaning the common areas and common objects (elevators, door handles, sofas, chairs, breakfast tables)
– Near every elevator will be hand sanitizer on your disposal
– The breakfast room: the tables will have a significant distance between them, there will be different breakfast boxes for you to choose from well sanitized with sealed products on the inside; the common coffee, milk and water machines will be removed from the room and will be available in individual recipients.
Make your reservation with total security at Moov Hotels.