- 11 July, 2022
In this unique itinerary, we leave you some suggestions of the best and most amazing restaurants in Porto Alegre. From the oldest to the most recent, from the most varied types of food, from trendy to traditional, there are plenty of good options for every moment:
- 2Obarra9 (€€) – Located all over Porto Alegre, the 20barra9 restaurants use ingredients from the region itself to prepare their dishes. Combining the passion for fire and meat, and presenting a cozy environment, ideal to enjoy in the company of your family or friends.
Address: Rua Hilário Ribeiro, 287 – Moinhos de Vento
Opening Hours: Tuesdays to Sundays, from 11:30am to 11pm
- Barranco (€€€) – The traditional Barranco steakhouse serves some of the best beef you have ever tasted or will ever taste. Good service and a wide selection are certainly the differentiating factor.
Address: Av. Protásio Alves, 1578 – Porto Alegre – RS
Opening Hours: Every day from 11:30am to midnight
Contact: (51) 3331-3962 ou email@example.com
- Press do Cais (€€ – €€€) – Featuring a spontaneous and diverse gastronomy, Press do Cais has a unique setting so you can watch the sunset while enjoying a nice meal, right in front of the Jacuí river.
Address: módulo 01 – Av. Mauá, 1050 – armazém 07 – Centro Histórico, Porto Alegre – RS, 90010-110, Brasil
Opening Hours: Tuesday through Sunday, from 12 am to midnight; closed on Mondays
Contact: +55 51 99965-5539 ou getinapp.com.br
- Naval (€€ – €€€) – Open since 1907, the classic Naval restaurant promises to give you a historical experience. It is still remembered and visited today for being a meeting point for Porto Alegre’s historical characters. Thus, drinking a draft beer at Naval is reliving the imposing past.
Address: Mercado Público Central S\N lojas 91 e 93 – Centro Histórico, Porto Alegre – RS, 90020-070, Brasil
Opening Hours: Tuesday through Friday from 11am to 9pm; Saturday from 11am to 5pm and Sunday from 11am to 3pm
Contact: +55 51 98045-858
- Restaurante Copacabana (€€ – €€€) – Betting on Italian cuisine dishes, the Copacabana restaurant has been part of Porto Alegre’s history since 1939. Both the Polentinha Frita as a starter and the filet à parmegiana and the rascatelli al sugo with veal are dishes not to be missed.
Address: R. Déa Coufal, 235 – Ipanema, Porto Alegre – RS, 91760-020, Brasil
Opening Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and then from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and closed on Monday
Contact: +55 51 3061-0577
- Gambrinus (€€) – Open since 1889, Gambrinus Restaurant is the oldest in the capital. Specializing in Portuguese food and seafood dishes, Gambrinus has a very extensive menu that will please everyone.
Address: 85 Galeria Mercado Público – Centro Histórico, Porto Alegre – RS, 90020-070, Brasil
Opening Hours: Monday through Friday from 11am to 9pm; Saturday from 11am to 4pm; closed on Sunday
Contact: +55 51 3226-6914