- 4 July, 2022
Diverse and unique. So are the most intercultural places in Curitiba, where you can find some little pieces of the world. Here are some suggestions:
- Egyptian and Rosicrucian Museum – As a little piece of Egypt lost in the City of Curitiba, we have the museum and the mysterious headquarters that house the oldest fraternity in the world. They are complexes full of knowledge and mysteries
Address: R. Nicarágua, 2641 – Bacacheri, Curitiba – PR, 82515-260, Brasil
Contacto: +55 41 3351-3024
Opening Hours: Tuesday through Friday from 10 AM to 4:30 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 4 PM; closed on Mondays
Price: R$ 34 (including the Egyptian Museum, Luxor Complex, Tutankhamen Museum)
- Portugal Woods – Combining culture and natural beauty, the forest pays tribute to the Portuguese language. Along the paved trails and shaded by robust vegetation it is possible to find poems by Portuguese and Brazilian authors.
Address: R. Fagundes Varela, 774 – Jardim Social, Curitiba – PR, 82520-040, Brasil
Contact: +55 41 3350-9630
- Holocaust Museum – Reminiscent of a dark period in history, this museum, unique in Brazil, will tell you all about its history through images and artefacts left behind at the time. This was and is an important tool in the fight against hatred, racism, and intolerance towards others.
Address: R. Cel. Agostinho Macedo, 248 – Bom Retiro, Curitiba – PR, 80520-100, Brasil
Contact: +55 41 3093-7461
Opening Hours: Monday through Wednesday and Friday from 8:30am to 11:30am and from 2:30pm to 5:30pm; Sunday from 9am to 12pm; closed Thursdays and Saturdays
- Plaza Zumbi dos Palmares – Located in the Pinheirinho neighborhood, it has an African Memorial that brings together the Totems of each of the African countries. A symbol of culture and education, the memorial is also composed of a mosaic that forms the map of the African continent.
Address: Lothário Boutin, 374 – Pinheirinho
- German forest– Created to pay homage to the German immigration in the capital of Paraná, the forest presents a differentiating trail inspired by the Brothers Grimm. A narrow trail that will transport you to other experiences.
Address: Bosque do Alemão, Rua Francisco Schaffer- Vista Alegre, Curitiba- PR, 80820-200